Thread: E-Mail do not move from INBOX in Opera

E-Mail do not move from INBOX in Opera

Hello friends, I have the Internet message access protocol (IMAP) setup using the Opera Mail. When I am trying to move the main from the Inbox to any other folder it do not copied to the other folder and also still remains in the Inbox. How can I clear the mail form the inbox and want the copy of the mail in the other folder. It is happening with the latest version 11.10 RC and the build earlier. So please help me and suggest me how to do it.

re: E-Mail do not move from INBOX in Opera

I think you might be trying to move the mail by Dragging (cut and paste) or by ctrl + dragging (copy paste) the mail to the folder you want to. Opera has recently fixed something in this area. I think you are trying in this way which is a type of exchange which is not like it by opera. All the others Internet message access protocol servers work very fine with this. Just try to change it change the folder name and try or make a new folder and try.

Just try to install the Opera again, while you are installing then switch the option and select the path to any folder which is been placed on your desktop, if not having the folder then create one and do it. When you select the path to a particular folder then select the USB install which is there in the drop down and install it. When the installations are done then setup the IMAP account in the new Opera installed, also remember that do not import anything from the other Opera which is already installed and also you were using it. Try this method and see it works fine or not.

I think it might be the problem with the Internet message access protocol (IMAP) server. Just check out with the IMAP. If there is problem with the server of the IMAP then I think it might get solve with the next update of the IMAP. You also better check for the updates too.

Re: E-Mail do not move from INBOX in Opera

The opera does not give the problem with Internet message access protocol (IMAP) as per I am know it. If you are getting then it might be that some changes might be done in your IMAP. So better check the setting of the IMAP. That is the reason which is might cause the problem which is not allowing you to copy the mail from the inbox to the other folder in the opera mail. Just try to update both the Opera mail and as well the IMAP also. Just give a try for it.