Thread: Getting security alert “The server's security chain is incomplete, and the signers are not registered” in Opera

Getting security alert “The server's security chain is incomplete, and the signers are not registered” in Opera

I am user who is using the opera browsers from the long time. but in the few days I have actually pointed out the problem in it while browsing the sites. I have visited one of the site which has incomplete security on their site. So the opera gives me this message
    “The server's security chain is incomplete, and the signer(s) are not registered”
    Click -> Approve or -> Reject

After getting this security message I have clicked on the approve for the site. So I tried to browse the site. But I get some annoying thing happening with me. That the same security alert again pops up for the same site in the same session. What is the actual problem causing this? First warning will be acceptable for me but why the second warning comes up again. Is there any problem with the browser? Does anyone face such a problem while browsing?

Re: Getting security alert “The server's security chain is incomplete, and the signers are not registered” in Opera

Yes I am also getting double time alert warnings while browsing the some site which doesn’t completed the security chains. I think the problem is actually with the newer version of the browser only. Since the previous versions doesn’t causing such a problems of getting double warnings. So try to check that you get the multiple alerts of the security in the older version. If you are getting warning once in the older version. So keep the older one since I think there is problem with the newer version of the browser.

Re: Getting security alert “The server's security chain is incomplete, and the signers are not registered” in Opera

I don’t think there is any problem with the browser. The site may be that much bad that it is causing such a problems. So the sites which don’t complete the security chains will cause the problem. if you don’t want to get this security alert again there is the options which you can use to stop getting warning for the particular site. You can mark the particular server:port as remember approval. So it will never pops up the security alert for the site again.

Yes there is option which I have found which allows us to stop the security alert message for the particular sites. The option is in the security tab .so you can go to this tab and change the settings according to your requirement.

I am also facing the problem. which giving the double security warning for the site which is really frustrating one warning for the site is okay but second one will be not good. I have visited the site Wizzair site. Which actually provides the airlines tickets but getting multiple warnings which will be really frustrating for me. So I have decided to get rollback to the older version of the opera web browser. And now only get warning for the first time itself.

Such a sites which are giving security warnings can harm the browser and user security therefore opera browser giving the warnings and also they never completed their security chains. And I am not facing such a problem with the opera only once I get the security warning in newer version for such a sites. So I think the actual problem is with the site itself. Any browser developer has certain policies to accept the certificates for the site so if the site never pass the certificate then they add those site as the non secure sites.

The site you are using can have some problems with the site certificates due to that you are getting the message. And I don’t think they have provided any documents to the opera. So if you trust the site you can add the certificate in the opera so you can get access to the site without any problems with it.