Thread: How to clear PSN download history?

How to clear PSN download history?

I have purchased many things from PSN store. Now as downloaded many themes and demos and other stuffs, my download history has got many pages now. And now I want to clear my download history, as its bit annoying. But I am not able to do so. Is there any way so that I can remove at least some of the contents from the list? I tried too many things but I didn’t found a way to remove the contents from download history list. Is it possible to remove them? I want to keep only paid contents in that list. If it is possible, please reply.

Re: How to clear PSN download history?

I also want to do this as it feels annoying having number of unnecessary stuffs in download list. But there is not any possible way to do so. I hope Sony makes it possible someday, but not now.

Sorry, there is not any way to do this, till now, which I know. It will be good if they will implement an option to remove at least demos and free contents from download history, so that we can keep our download history clean. You are not the only person who finds it annoying. What you can do is just search your history but you cannot remove it. I think Sony should think about it and should implement it at least to remove demos.

If Sony don’t want to do this then they should make it at least like folder system. Like, when we click on ‘view downloads’ then we should see list of folder like option for Demos, Videos, DLC, Games, Themes and others. It will also help to make download history well organized.

They don’t have option to remove demos also because, demos and other free stuffs get removed from the store after sometime and then you can access them only if they are in your download history list. And yes, dividing the contents into different categories is a good idea. But the Search option, which is available now, is also best for me.