Thread: Need help for update firmware 3.70 in PS3

Need help for update firmware 3.70 in PS3

I found some problem occurring in PS3. Therefore, to solving this problem, I concern with my friend and he told me to installed new firmware. Therefore, I downloaded and installed the latest version of the firmware, which is compatible for the PS3. However, after reinstalling my Play station 3 is not reading disc and always try to eject the disc from the slot. This problem is more frustrating me comparing to previous one. So friend anyone have solution please tell me.

Re: Need help for update firmware 3.70 in PS3

I attempted every little item that you specified and gave up following reconstructing the database and restoring the HDD. Actually got back and devised a workable plan to pick up a fresh out of the plastic new PS3 320GB thin with Kill zone 3 Collector's version and LBP2 unlimited for £169.00. So not all is grave

Perhaps they were not speculation straight that was exceptionally inexpensive! Amazing however regarding your drive unequivocally kicked the bucket! I attempted to purchase a ToyStory movement figure structure Tesco is a couple of weeks in the past. For my associates son's day to party and they would not even push it to me for the reason that it was not on their framework! Backtracked the following day and found it again on the ledge again! Attempted to purchase it again and I got the same response, spoiled parcel.

Have you updated PS3 with a disc in the drive? If you not updated then I tell you how to update your PS3. First, turn off Playstation 3. Then hold the power button for a while, so system will turn on and turn off once again. If the system shutdown then repress the power button until you hear two consecutive beeps. When you hear the two beeps sound then released the power button from your hand. You will be prompt to plug in your controller through USB and then press the PS button. Then you will find that Recovery menu will pop up.

Making light silliness from a regretful scenario is a British thing to do. With the expectation that we make a point not to step over the threshold of acceptability and express, anything too private or which might be respect as step over the threshold of acceptability we might as well be protect from those overly self-important persons who possess the plank