Thread: Opening Flash pages in opera browser make it not responding

Opening Flash pages in opera browser make it not responding

Guys this is really a weird problem I don’t know what’s wrong so I need your help over this to know about it, that whenever I am trying to open the flash pages in the opera browser it makes it not responding can anyone tell me why is this problem occurring and what is the solution for this please share your experience and help me?

Re: Opening Flash pages in opera browser make it not responding

Well opera 11.11 has been developed with lots of new features and they have been really very nice and then I think they have many tools and plugins already installed in that and that’s why the problem has been started it had made it really a very heavy application and that why it takes lot of time to load itself and with that when a small pages are also tried to open up they take too much time and when the flash pages are been tried it just gets timedout it takes too much time and so its unable to open the flash pages.

I would be asking you to close all the other tab don’t use much tabs together in it and open the task manager and then keep refreshing the desktop and try to low down the cpu usage and see if you are helped with it I think is the cpu usage will go low it would be definitely respond and even check up your internet is it connected and is it responding properly.

It is working fine with me I think you need to check up the internet connection and even close all the plugins and the add ons and this would be solving your problem for sure I have been following some basics and have never faced any problem and I think it has never created any problem with me and some of the know problem with the opera are fixed and they have not been developed for that so I am not worried at all with that hope my suggestion would be useful for you and you would be helped.

This browser takes lot of time to load as it has been very high appearance and gui and this make is very slow and that where the problem in loading heavy pages.