Thread: Serious security defects warning in opera 11

Serious security defects warning in opera 11

Friends can anyone tell me what’s this error about? When I have been trying to enter some of the websites it has been poping up with a message saying “the opera browser has a serious security defects and it is not allowed to enter this site try to do this by downloading a browser which supports this application” and there are options for downloading the firefox, safari or the internet explorer can anyone help me with this?

Re: Serious security defects warning in opera 11

Opera has been having lots of problem and I think you should quit using this browser or you are goin to face many of the problems I have been going through so many of problems from this browser that it has been really a poor impression for this browser for me and I would just recommend all of the opera users to skip onto something else which would be much better than this opera with n number of flaws.

I think they have been developing this site with certain rules and regulations to follow and it goes with that if it is facing any problem with that then it would not be redirecting you to that site and this is mandatory for them so I think you must have tried to visit some of those sites and which should you that error anyways I don’t think now there is any solution for this you can go to those sites by some other browser that’s it what you can do.

The developers must have forgot to test about that I think you need to consult the technical support of them and ask for some help and I don’t think even they would be able to provide you any because this has been a developing problem and they have to solve this by having some new version update and soo and that’s the only plan what they can do to make the error solved.

Well I hope there would be some update sooner because I have been good user of this opera but this version has really made me upset and forcibly I have to start using the previous version itself and I really hope that there would be some of the other improved version would be launching soon which would be solving all the problems.

Have found that this browser has been made with certain protocols and it keeps following it before visiting any site for security purpose and that's by developer i dont think any changes can be made to this.