Thread: How to disable turbo in opera 11.11

How to disable turbo in opera 11.11

Hello friends I am having some problem with the new version of opera, now my problem is I have kept the turbo off as my net connection is high and I don’t need it but it turns on and asks me that it isn’t needed and turn it off please but now I don’t have any idea how to do that please some one suggest me with that I am just clue less?

Re: How to disable turbo in opera 11.11

Hello friends I am having some problem with the new version of opera, now my problem is I have kept the turbo off as my net connection is high and I don’t need it but it automatically turns on and asks me that it isn’t needed and turn it off please but now I don’t have any idea how to do that please some one suggest me with that I am just clue less?

Hi I am having the same problem I am new to this and I just don’t have any idea how to do this I have been having a message pop in up always saying me to close the turbo but I don’t know anyway how to do that please someone help me I too don’t need it if it is related with the internet connection I have also got a high need speed and it has been really a nice with me so don’t need turbo help me to. And with this there have been so many problem which has been so impossible to get solved i wonder why they haven't been developing something which would be the best and very nice one they have been came up with so many better stuff in the browser but they haven't been able to solve many of the small bugs which has been creating lots of problem.

Well would like to follow some of the steps which would be beginning with going to opera:config an the address bar and then type turbo over there and then opera turbo mode to 2 and then uncheck the show opera turbo info and then click to save and then just restart the browser and it would be switched off enjoy!

Fact speaking i actually dint knew any other way to bookmark and so i was frustrated with the side bar not opening anyways thanks for the trick and it was nice to know about that.