Thread: Which are the site that don’t work with opera 11

Which are the site that don’t work with opera 11

Hello friends can you tell me that are there any difference between the way the opera opens the page or any other browser opens the page because today when I wanted to fill one of the petition I just went to the page in the opera and I found that this page was very simple and many options were missing and when the same link was open in the Mozilla then it was opening properly so I thought that there must be some of the website which opera must have been having some problem with some of the sites? Can anyone tell me anything please anyone over here has been facing the same problem or am the only one?

Re: Which are the site that don’t work with opera 11

Hello you are definitely not alone I have been facing the same problem there are many pages which are just unable to open completely I have been thinking a lot about this but this haven’t been possible in anyways. I have tried reinstalling and all but nothing happened to this now I too want some better solution which would be helping me to get rid of this problem I am in serious need with some help some of the pages have been missing the buttons and all and this has been real problem with this opera and I wonder what’s the problem.

Well I don’t know much about this but I can say that if there has been such problem with this browser I think they would be taking long to solve this because opera sometime get web masters to fix their sites and they do fix their code themselves to but if this would be a problem where they would be needing the web masters then you are in problem.

I don’t have any such problems, some time the pages takes long to open but it haven’t happened that the page haven’t been completely loaded I think the buttons and all are not missing it’s just taking too much time to load and it is just timed out and that’s what the only problem and this would be solved if you make your ram memory free and then try to work out.

I think sites with low server speed heavy traffic and with many images and heavy content would be a problem to load in the opera.