Thread: Opera 11 unable to use because of constant freezing up

Opera 11 unable to use because of constant freezing up

Hello guys I am having problem with this Opera browser it has been constantly freezing up on every second, like if I am typing anything on the url or on any of the textbox to post anything it keeps freezing on every 2 second and become not responding for some 4 5 seconds and then again it starts responding and this has been very irritating can anyone solve this problem and can anyone let me know are there anyone who has been facing such problem with me?

Re: Opera 11 unable to use because of constant freezing up

Well I would be saying that this is not a new problem with the opera many of them have found the same problem before many time and I think this is a bug in the opera which has been unsolved till now I think they haven’t been a able to provide use with a better browser it has been really slow and too much not responding has been a problem with it and solution for this is use some other better browser which are quick like Google chrome or Mozilla Firefox.

Hey I am using the new opera and not facing any such problem it has been working fine with me I think you need to download it from some better link you must have downloaded it from the site with some of the virus or malware and so I think you have been facing with some problem because of the malware been attached with it and when you would be downloading it with the better link and may be from the genuine link there would be no problem at all so just uninstall it and then download it from somewhere else and see if this helps you.

This has been a big problem but I think this not because of this browser this is because of the system must be having less memory space to use you use I mean this is an heavy browser and it requires a good pc with good ram and memory free over it to run this application and then there may be a case that your system is having virus and so and because of that the browser in stucking up and so the problem is occurred just scan your system and see if you got any malware or a virus and delete them and see if you are getting any help.

I would be asking you to check out that there haven’t been an input output processes been carried out much because I have noticed that when this has been done there is any problem using the opera so while using opera just ignore using the I/o processes, this is atleast true for me that whenever I am doing the data transferring files I have been facing the opera stucking problem and even when my system is running on windows 64 bit with 5 GB ram but still it does gets freeze sometime when I am transferring.

Ya this has been problem with opera because they have been made with lots of more feature and all of them try to run while the application has began and so i think they have been having problem in running and they have been the most heavy browser and they use lots of memory while running so they create problem.