Thread: How to preserve row of tabs in opera

How to preserve row of tabs in opera

Hi friends I am using opera browser in my computer to use internet. Normally at a time I use to work on opera browser with so many tabs and after that whenever I close the browser and then open it again at that time I have to open that tabs again. is there any way to start the opera browser with all my previously opened tab? if anyone have any idea regarding this then please help me.

Re: How to preserve row of tabs in opera

I have solution for this problem. When you open all the tabs at that time you have to open the bookmark panel in your opera browser and after opening the bookmark panel you have to create one folder there. Now after doing this you have to right click on that folder and after that you have to select Bookmark all active tabs option. Now whenever you close the opera and after that open it again at that time you can open your tabs from bookmarks.

You can also solve this issue by saving your session in opera browser. I am also using the opera browser and normally I do all my work with on opera by opening s many tabs. Now whenever I close my browser with many tabs open in my opera window at that time before closing the window I save that session.

To save the session in opera browser you have to follow these steps.
    • First you have to open the browser and after that open all your required sites.
    • Now after that you have to click on the file menu option and after that you have to select the session option.
    • Now after selecting the session option you have to select the save this session.

Well I have tried to use the save session option in opera browser but after saving the session when I close my browser and after that when I start the browser again at that time it restore the tabs and after that opera browser will get crashed. now please tell me what should I do to solve this issue.

By reinstalling the Opera browser you can solve this issue. Sometime internal files of the software may get crashed and that is why this kind of problem can take place. Will suggest you to try to solve this issue you have to first remove the Opera browser from your system and after removing the Opera browser you have to restart your system and after restarting the system you have to install the browser again. After reinstalling the browser check whether you are having the same issue or not.

After trying number of solutions also I was facing the same problem and after that I have uninstalled Opera browser from my computer and after uninstalling the browser I have downloaded latest version of opera browser in my system and after downloading it I have installed it in my system. now all the things are working fine. Thank you for helping me.