Thread: How to unhide email account from panel in opera

How to unhide email account from panel in opera

Hi friends I am using Opera browser and I have setup my email accounts in my browser. in my browser I have mail panel on which I can see all my emails and some days before I have hide that and after that when I tried to unhide that at that time I am not able to find the option for unhide it. Please tell me How to unhide email account from panel in opera.

Re: How to unhide email account from panel in opera

I have solution to fix this problem. to unhide your email accounts from mail panel you have to first click on the view option on the mail panel and after clicking on the you have to select the view mail accounts option and after selecting this your problem will get solved . In my browser I was also facing the same issue and after that I have tried this trick and then my problem get solved. I think you should also try this solution.

if you are using any theme in your Opera browser then I will suggest you to use the default theme of opera browser and after applying the default theme you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not. Sometimes due to themes also this kind of problem can take pace.

By resetting mail panel to defaults in opera you can fix this issue. To do this you have to first open the Opera browser and after doing that you have to do right click on the mail panel and after that you have t o select customize button and then you have to choose reset toolbar option. Now after doing that you will be able to see the mail accounts on the panel. I hope this will help you to solve this issue.

Well as far as I know by you can try this solution to fix this issue. First you have to click on the opera button and after that you have to select toolbar option and after that you have to select the Opera Standard. Now after doing that check whether it makes any difference or not.

Thank you for your quick replies. Now after reading your above post I have tried to solve this issue by clicking on view button from mail panel and after that I have selected mail accounts option but at that time I am getting error option. Now after that I have also tried to solve this problem selecting opera standard toolbar from appearance in Opera but that doesn’t make any difference. Now please tell me what I should do to fix this issue.

I think by reinstalling Opera browser in your system you can fix this issue and that is why first you have to uninstall Opera browser from your system by going in to control panel and add remove programs and after removing it you have to restart the system. Now after retorting the system you have to install Opera browser in your system again and after that you will not face any issue with your system.