Thread: Getting random white Pixel inside Black image on Mozilla Firefox 6.0

Getting random white Pixel inside Black image on Mozilla Firefox 6.0

Hello i have installed the windows XP and under that I am using the Firefox 5 browser to surf. Everything working fine and recently I have updated the Mozilla Firefox 5 to Mozilla Firefox 6.0 but after updating to Mozilla Firefox 6.0 I have small issue on mine image. While viewing image I am Getting random white Pixel inside Black image. Can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mien issue.

Re: Getting random white Pixel inside Black image on Mozilla Firefox 6.0

Try to disable hardware acceleration and after that let me know the issue. Open the Firefox and after go to Tools > Options > Advanced > General. Now on the general make uncheck mark on the Use hardware acceleration when available on the browsing section.

I would like to suggest you to make check image permission. Open the Mozilla Firefox and after that click on the tools then options. Now on the option go to the content section make check mark on the Load images automatically. Now click on the exception button and under that select the next to Load images automatically to open the Exceptions. Now once done and after that click on the ok and then restart the browser.

I think you need to make windows updated and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make windows updated on your system and after that go through your issue.

I’d like to recommend you to make delete the all cookies and caches on your browser and after that updated video card driver on your system. First updated the Video card driver on your system and after that reboot the system. Once you finish this and then open the Firefox and after that clear all cookies and cache everything.

If you face the same issue now as well and then I would like to suggest you to make reinstall the Firefox again and make sure your facing the issue or not. If your face the same issue after reinstalling then may be your have issue on the system and so therefore just check your issue on the other browser as well. There are lots of browser available on the website just install any one of them and after that make sure you’re getting the issue or not.

Even I have faced this issue and after that I have made contact with the support and after that I have solved mine issue and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make contact with the Mozilla Firefox support and after that go through your issue and they will solve your issue.