Thread: Some of the websites text showing different Font in place of default Font on Mozilla Firefox

Some of the websites text showing different Font in place of default Font on Mozilla Firefox

Hello I have installed the Mozilla Firefox on mine windows XP operating system. Everything on the system working fine without any issue and I have recently updated the Mozilla Firefox 5 to Mozilla Firefox 6. After updating to Mozilla Firefox I have found that some of the website font showing in other font instead of default font. Now I don’t what to do and how to solve this issue, please help me on this and thanks in advance.

re: Some of the websites text showing different Font in place of default Font on Mozilla Firefox

I have tried to run the Mozilla Firefox on the safe mode and so therefore I would like to suggest you to run the Mozilla Firefox on safe mode you need to go through the below steps: first make click on the start icon and after that click on the all programs and after that click on the Mozilla Firefox. Now on the Mozilla Firefox make click on the Mozilla Firefox (safe mode). Now once you start the Mozilla Firefox on safe mode let me know the issue.

re: Some of the websites text showing different Font in place of default Font on Mozilla Firefox

Try keeping your own default font on your Firefox and after that letting me know the issue. To make this open the Firefox and after that make click on the tools. Now on the tools go to the options and after that click on the content section. Now on the content section make select your font and once you change everything and then click on the ok button.

Its sounds like Firefox problem and so therefore I think you need to reinstall the Mozilla Firefox and then you can solve your issue. I hope this will help you to solve the issue.

Re: Some of the websites text showing different Font in place of default Font on Mozilla Firefox

have tried using the other browser on your system. install the other browser on your system and after that make sure facing the same issue on the other browser or not.