Thread: How to change full screen mode on Firefox 6

How to change full screen mode on Firefox 6

Hello I have installed the Firefox 6 on mine windows XP operating system and everything on the system working fine without any issue but last night working on the Firefox 6 and mine screen was automatically turned to full screen mode and I am not able to view any menu option on the Firefox 6. Now I don’t what to do and how to solve the issue, can anyone help on this issue and thanks in advance?

Re: How to change full screen mode on Firefox 6

Just press the F11 key from the keyboard and your Firefox full screen will turn to windowed mode. I hope this will help you.

Try the below steps and after that go through your issue. To do this make open the Firefox and after that type about: config on address bar and after that click on the enter. Now you will get the confirmation and after that click on the ok and after that you will get the windows. Now type browser.fullscreen.autohide on filter and after that click on the enter. Now once you locate to this place and after that set this key value to False and once you done and then make restart the browser and then let me know the issue.

If above all solution not working to solve the issue then I might suggest you to make contact with the Mozilla Firefox support and after that go through your issue and they will solve your issue. I hope this will help you out to solve the issue.

I have faced the same issue on mine system as well and after that I have gone through the lots of issue but nothing helped me to solve the issue and after that I have installed the other browser on mine system and after that I have solved mien issue and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make install the other browser on your system and after that let me know the issue.