Thread: Unable to open Mozilla Firefox 6.0

Unable to open Mozilla Firefox 6.0

Hello everyone I have installed the windows XP operating system on mine system and everything on the system working fine without any issue. Recently I have installed the Mozilla Firefox 6.0 browser on mine system and I have updated the Mozilla Firefox 5 to Mozilla Firefox 6.0 without any issue but after installing the updated and after that when I tried to launch it doesn’t open not working at all. I have tried the all things but nothing works for me. Now I don’t know what to do and how to solve the issue. Can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mien issue.

Re: Unable to open Mozilla Firefox 6.0

Have tried to open the Mozilla Firefox 6.0 on safe mode and after that let me know the issue. There lots of method to open the Mozilla Firefox 6.0 on safe mode and as you said that you’re using the windows XP and then I would like to suggest you to below simplest way to open the Mozilla Firefox 6.0 on safe mode. Start and then click on all programs. Now on the all program select the Mozilla firefox and after that choose the Mozilla Firefox (safe mode).

Have tried to open Firefox on the task manger and I think your facing this issue due to the process not appearing on the task manger and so therefore I would like to suggest you make new process of Firefox and after that make sure your able to open Firefox or not. To do this you need to go through the below steps: first make click on the start and after that click on the run. Now on the run type: taskmgr and after that click on the ok button. Now you will get the task manger and under that make click on the new task button at the bottom. Now you will get the windows and under that just type: firefox.exe and after that make click on ok button. Now you will get the Firefox. I hope this will help you to solve the issue.

Hello thanks for replaying and I would like to appreciate the suggestion. As you said that have tried to open the Mozilla Firefox 6.0 on safe mode and I have tied your steps and after that I have opened the Mozilla Firefox 6.0 on safe mode without any issue but still I am not able to open the Mozilla Firefox 6.0 normally. Now I don’t what to do and how to solve the issue, can anyone help how can I open the Mozilla Firefox 6.0 on normal mode.

I think your facing the issue due to the extension, add-ons and plug-in and so therefore I would like to suggest you to disable the all this extension, add-ons and plug-in and after that let me know the issue. To make this you just need to go through the below steps: first as above given start the firefox on the safe mode and after that make click on the tools and after that click on t6eh options. Now on the options go to the add-ons and after that make disable the all extension, add-ons and plug-in and then restart the Firefox normally. I hope this will help you to solve the issue.

If above all solution not working to solve the issue and then the final solution is to reinstalling the Firefox 6.0 and after that your issue will get solved. First uninstall the Firefox and after that make reinstall the Firefox 6.0 again.

Hello thanks for reply and I’d be pleased about all suggestion and through this solution I have solved mine issue. Thank you once again.