Thread: Basic downloading of HP printer driver from Internet Explorer

Basic downloading of HP printer driver from Internet Explorer

I am looking for a particular driver for my HP printer. I know what the model number is and but I don’t know what version of driver needed and also I don’t know whether that version driver is mainly for the printer or not. So is there any way to look about it. AS I am rookie I didn’t installed any drivers from the internet yet. So I need some help regarding this also. Currently I am using Internet Explorer.

Re: Basic downloading of HP printer driver from Internet Explorer

I know that it is extremely difficult for anyone who don’t have printer driver and don’t know how to install or download them directly from the internet. There are several websites where to find the printer driver to be installed on Windows Vista and Windows 7. Each manufacturer has its own official website with the customer support section (support) are generally found where the downloaded software and drivers. The USB ports should be all printers supported by Windows 7.

For HP requires you to enter the name or product number and there is also a tool for automatic detection of the printer model. If you have not yet attached the printer to PC to download the driver then follow the instructions here.

But keep in mind that Windows is not Linux, so if the manufacturer's website does not provide a compatible driver, it is likely that it just does not exist, unless it's a printer out of print for some time that has been removed from the catalogs.

Re: Basic downloading of HP printer driver from Internet Explorer

Driver Guide allows you to search the dome of the model of any device connected to a computer that needs a driver. It 'a great tool not only to find the printer drivers but also to update all hardware drivers of the system. Unfortunately, you can often find software to pay but the important thing knows that at least there.