Thread: Webpage Display not proper with Firefox 6.0

Webpage Display not proper with Firefox 6.0

Hi I am developing the front page of a website the interface of the site is working well with browsers like IE9, Chrome 13, Opera 11.5, and even with Firefox 5 but the problem is with Firefox 6 version the problem is in display. In Firefox 6 the text which is to the right side of the video actually is appearing below the image and the normal text is overlapping with the other image. I think this is the problem with the HTML Division. Any help in this regard will be thankfully accepted. Also Mozilla troubleshooting asked me to bring up to date with the graphics driver to the version 10.6 or the new one.

re: Webpage Display not proper with Firefox 6.0

Well yeah sometimes this kind of problem does arise. Can you provide me with the link to the website and also the section of the code which is creating the issue so that I can go for a check?

Well I would like to advise you that you can try posting the code of it to the Mozilla development forum at MozillaZine. The developers there are more experienced and more knowledgeable and they can better deal with the web development issues at their official link. But You will be required to go to the process of registration and login into their website and then you will be able to post it there.

In my opinion it is a Direct2D problem there are cases when I have observed flash videos rendering in appropriately due to. On ething You can do is just go to the about:config and make an amendment into "mozilla.widget.render-mode" to 0. You might require restarting your Firefox browser. If the problem still exists then you can post a snapshot of the video so that I can have a better look at the problem.

OH, I am sorry! I just have found the solution by myself just as I got your reply. In fact My graphics card is ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3650 so I went for the latest drivers for this and I found it to be 8.477 and as I made it run to my system. Though it did not update my driver however it was some sort of hot fix for AMD which has successfully resolved my problem. Any way thanks for showing your concern.