Thread: Mozilla Firefox 6 taking lots of time to open website

Mozilla Firefox 6 taking lots of time to open website

Hello everyone and I have installed the Mozilla Firefox 6 on mine windows XP operating system. Everything on the system working fine without any issue but I have issue on mine firefox 6. After installing on mine Firefox 6 and then when I tried to open the any website its takes so long time and even some time the Mozilla firefox will open long time. Now I don’t what to do and how to solve this issue can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: Mozilla Firefox 6 taking lots of time to open website

I guess you are running many applications at once. If yes, then I would say to stop those applications and due to that you’re Firefox creating problems. I would suggest turning off some add-ons that is not used. These higher speed, to some extent by what I think. Let me tell you that Firefox 6 is a million times better than Explorer, no doubt about it.

First, check if Firefox is set up on the same hard drive as extra browsers. If so, after that performance problems may be caused by a problem with hard disk performance. This is a likely cause if performance problems are limited to the browser load times. If you have not installed the Firefox 6 on the same drive as the other browsers, reinstall it in the same unit and Hope that helps.

As use and customize Firefox data is stored in a profile, which is a SQLite database. Over time, customizations can accumulate in the database and can be slow, which in turn makes it so that Firefox is slow, but other browsers run fast. In addition there is always the small possibility of error or dishonesty of files reason troubles with database. Speedyfox is a tool designed to solve this problem by compacting the database files. If you have not been using the browser for some time, it is unlikely that this will solve your problems in Firefox.

One of the strengths of Firefox is its support for extensions. But that force can sometimes be a weakness. No police patrolling the Firefox extensions to ensure that all work together so that all work with all versions of Firefox, or work at all. No wonder therefore that can sometimes cause accidents by the way, making inappropriate and performance website issues. Your first is to verify that the extensions can be the source of the problem can be done by opening safely Firefox (firefox safe mode). Click the button in Firefox, then go to Help and select Restart with add-ons disabled.

One more likely source of performance problems with Firefox is the interference of an additional program which is installed on your system. Firefox is well known, so the anti-malware software should not interfere with it in most cases. But most cases are not all cases. Just disable your anti-malware software and see if this solves the problem. You should also make sure to update all reviews plug-ins like Adobe Flash. An old version can, in rare cases cause performance problems.

If you’re not able to solve the issue now also then I’d suggest you to make uninstall and after that install the Firefox again.