Thread: Pogo games does not work with Firefox 6

Pogo games does not work with Firefox 6

I was using Mozilla Firefox 5.0 browser in my computer having windows 7 and it has upgraded to Firefox 6.0 automatically. Now after upgrading the Firefox when I tried to play Pogo games in my Firefox browser at that time game do not load properly and I am cannot see the graphics of the game properly. is there any way to solve this issue or I have to switchback to old version only.

Re: Pogo games does not work with Firefox 6

If you are using any extension related to games or any multimedia stuffs then first disable it and also disable the themes and switch back to the default theme of the Mozilla browser and after doing that restart the browser and then check whether same problem is coming or not.

Sometimes by clearing the Cookies and Cache in the browser can fix this kind of the issue and that is why I would like to suggest you that try to solve this problem by clearing the cache and cookies. To clear this you have to first you have to click on the tools menu and after that you have to click on the clear recent history option and then you have to select the clear cache and cookie option and after that you have to click on the OK.

Well I would like to suggest you that try to solve this issue by updating the flash player in your system. I am suggesting you this because many times due to flash player issue also this type of problem can take place. visit the adobe flash player official site and download the flash player updates from there and after that install it in your computer and then check whether you are getting the same problem or not. Also try to solve this issue by changing the storage setting in your flash player.

I think your current file in your Mozilla Firefox browser is causing this problem and if you want to solve this issue then you have to create a new profile and after that check whether you are getting the same problem with your games or not.

To create a new profile you have to do following steps.
    • First you have to type firefox.exe –ProfileManager in your start menu search box and after that it enter.
    • Now after that you will see one dialog box and there you have to click on the create profile button.
    • Now after that you have to click on the NEXT button and after that you have to type the name which you want to give and then click on the finish.
    • After that select the new profile from the manger and then click on the start Firefox button.

I have made new profile for Mozilla Firefox browser in my system according to your given steps and after doing that when I tried to play games in my browser at that time it worked flawlessly. Now I am not facing any issue while playing any games in my browser. Thank you so much for helping me.