Thread: Unable to view source files in Mozilla Firefox 6

Unable to view source files in Mozilla Firefox 6

Hello I have installed the windows XP operating system on mine system and under that I use the Mozilla Firefox 5.0. Recently I have updated mine Mozilla Firefox 5.0 to Mozilla Firefox 6.0 but after updating to Mozilla Firefox 6.0 I am not able to view source file or code of the certain website. I have tried all suggestion to view the source code or page. Can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: Unable to view source files in Mozilla Firefox 6

Normally to view source code of the web page you need to go through the below steps: first open the website that you want to view and after that make click on the view from menu on top and after that select the page source. Through this you will get the new page code or source file. I hope this will help you to solve the issue. you can also use the shortcut to open source code as well and to do this you just need to press the Ctrl + J and while doing this you will get the source page.

There is add-ons called the web developer and through these add-ons you will able to view the all code or source file of the every website. To do this just make click on the tools and after that select the add-ons. Now on the add-ons section type web developer on the add-ons search bar and after that hit the enter.now once you done and after that you will get the web developer add-ons for view source code or file. Just install the web developer add-ons and after that restart the browser again. This add-ons will help you to solve the issue.

Try to uninstall the Firefox and after that install it again. To uninstall the firefox go to the start and after that make click on the control panel. Now on the control panel go to the add/remove program and under that make click on the firefox and after that uninstall it. Now once you finish the uninstalling and after that reboot the system and then install the Firefox again.

Quote Originally Posted by Abriennea View Post
    Hello I have installed the windows XP operating system on mine system and under that I use the Mozilla Firefox 5.0. Recently I have updated mine Mozilla Firefox 5.0 to Mozilla Firefox 6.0 but after updating to Mozilla Firefox 6.0 I am not able to view source file or code of the certain website. I have tried all suggestion to view the source code or page. Can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

in firefox 6.0 you should do:
    go to tools menu and then web developer and after that click on page source like this:
    Tools=>Web Developer=>page source