Thread: No pin, unpin option while right clicking on the tab in Firefox 6

Rajni Guest

No pin, unpin option while right clicking on the tab in Firefox 6

I was using Firefox 5 in my computer having windows 7 operating system and at that time when I right click on the tab at that time I was getting pin and unpin option. Now after upgrading to Firefox 6 I am not getting those options. I have tried to solve this issue by trying different tricks but still I am having the same option. If anyone has solution regarding this then please help me.

Re: No pin, unpin option while right clicking on the tab in Firefox 6

If you are using any theme in your browser then I will suggest you to first switch to the default theme of the Mozilla Firefox and after switching back to the original theme you have to restart the browser. Now after restarting the browser you have to check that whether problem solved or not. I think after doing that problem will get solved.

In your browser if you have installed any extension related to the tab then I think that is causing this problem and that is why I would like to tell you that first disable that extension and after disabling the extinction right click on the tab and after that check whether you are getting the pin, unpin option while right clicking on the tab or not. you can also try to solve this issue by starting the Mozilla Firefox in safe mode. If you don’t get any issue in safe mode then It is sure that extension is the main problem.

Rajni Guest

Well I am not using any theme in my browser and after reading your reply I have disabled all the extension and after doing that also I was not getting the pin, unpin option while right clicking on the tab. now after that I have also start the browser in safe mode and that time also same problem came. Please help me to solve this issue.

As you have mentioned that after trying all the possible solution also you are facing the same problem and that is why I would like to tell you that first remove the Mozilla Firefox 6 browser from your computer and after that you have to restart the computer and after that you have to install the Mozilla Firefox 6 browser in your computer and after installing that you have to check whether same problem is coming or not.

Rajni Guest

Well after referring your above solution I have uninstalled Mozilla Firefox browser from my system and after removing the browser I have restart the computer. Now after restarting the computer I have installed Firefox 6 again and then when I right clicked on the tab at that time pin and unpin option was there. Now all the things are working fine.