Thread: cannot send a page by email link in Firefox 6

cannot send a page by email link in Firefox 6

I was using Firefox 5 in my computer and after that I have upgrade my Firefox browser to latest version. Now after upgrading it to Firefox 6 I am facing some issues. Now whenever I try to send a page by email link at that time Firefox browser automatically gets shut down. This is very frustrating for me. With Firefox 5 I was not facing this problem. Please tell me how to fix this issue.

re: cannot send a page by email link in Firefox 6

Are you getting this problem with any specific website or you are getting this problem with all sites. if you nare facing this issue with any specific site then I think that website is having some issue. I am also using Firefox 6 band it is working flawlessly. First check this and then let me know.

As far as I know when you click the send link option after doing the right click on any page at that time it normally open your computer default mail program nut if you have not done proper configuration in your mail program then this kind of problem can take place. First of all check whether all setting is proper in your mail program or not and after checking that try to send the page, I hope after doing this trick you will be able to send the page by email link.

After referring your problem I would like to suggest you that you should try to solve this issue by reinstalling the Firefox browser. Sometimes due to bad installation also this type of problem can take place and that is why I would like to tell you that reinstall Firefox 6 browser in your computer and after that check whether same problem is coming or not.

In my system I was also experiencing the same problem and after that I have came to know that Microsoft outlook in my computer is causing this problem. Now after that I have first tried to solve this issue by trying the different setting but after doing that also I was facing the same problem but that trick doesn’t make any difference and after that I have also tried to solve this issue by deleting my account from outlook and adding it again and after that problem gets solved. I think you should also try this trick to solve this issue.

Well according to me if you are facing the same problem after reinstalling the Firefox and doing all the possible setting with your mail program then I think you switchback to the old version and after wait till next update of the Firefox. I think this problem will get solved in next update of the Firefox. If you need any more information then let me know.

Thank you for helping me and giving me solutions. After referring your solution I first I tried all the possible setting in my computer email program but that idea does not helped me to solve this issue. Now after that I have removed Mozilla Firefox browser from my computer and then I have installed in my computer again and after doing that my problem gets solved.