Thread: How to block welcome loading page while launching Mozilla Firefox 6.0

How to block welcome loading page while launching Mozilla Firefox 6.0

Hello recently I have updated the Mozilla Firefox 5. To Mozilla Firefox 6.0 and I have updated the Mozilla Firefox 6.0 without any issue but I have small issue. After updating to Mozilla Firefox 6.0 i get the welcome home page of the Firefox every time when I launch Mozilla Firefox 6.0. I am facing this issue after updating to Mozilla Firefox 6.0 but before that I didn’t have the any issue. Now I don’t how to welcome loading page while launching Mozilla Firefox 6.0. can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: How to block welcome loading page while launching Mozilla Firefox 6.0

Just do the following steps and after that you can make your own home page that you want. To do this launches the Mozilla Firefox 6.0 and after that click on the tools on the top and after that select the options. Now on the options go to the general and under that locate to the home page box on the startup panel.nwo on the home page box you can use home page that you want and you can also make click on the restore to default. Do the below steps and after that let me know the issue.

You just make the below steps and so that you able to solve the issue. First open the website that you want to make home page and after on the address bar at the left side you will get the icon and just drag that one to home page icon and after that you get the confirmation and then click on the ok button.

I think your setting are changing on firefox due to the third party program and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make privacy cleanup on your system and to do this you just make seating on the antivirus. I think you have installed the any antivirus and so to make privacy cleanup just open the antivirus and under that make setting for privacy cleanup.

Hello if you’re not able to solve the issue now as well and after that I would like to suggest you to make uninstall Firefox and after that install it again and after that you can solve the issue. To make uninstall the Mozilla Firefox 6.0 you need to go through the below steps: first make click on the start icon on the desktop and after that click on the control panel.nwo on the control panel go to the add/remove program and after that locate to the or click on the Mozilla Firefox 6.0. Now you will get the option and under that select the remove or uninstall and after doing this reboot the system. Now once you done this and after that go through the official website of the Mozilla Firefox and after that install the Mozilla Firefox 6.0 again and then let me know the issue. if you’re not able to solve the issue now also and after that may something wrong with your web browser and to solve the issue you need to make contact with the Mozilla Firefox support and after that go through your issue and they will solve your issue .

If your now also not able to solve the issue and after that I would like to suggest you to make use of the another browser on your system and after that your issue will get solved. there are lots of web browser are available on the website like internet explorer, Aurora, Opera, Safari etc.