Thread: Mozilla Firefox 6 crashing while working on Gmail

Mozilla Firefox 6 crashing while working on Gmail

Hello recently I have updated my Mozilla Firefox 5.0 to Mozilla Firefox 6.0 Beta on mine windows XP operating system. After up-dating to Mozilla Firefox 6.0 I have small issue while opening the MINE Gmail account. Last night I have log in to Gmail and after that when I tried to delete and Archive a message in Gmail my Mozilla Firefox 6.0 has been crashed. I think this was the bug of the Mozilla Firefox 6.0 web browser and I didn’t face this same issue on mine Mozilla Firefox 5.0. Can anyone help on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: Mozilla Firefox 6 crashing while working on Gmail

I think you need to run the Firefox on the safe mode and to run the Firefox on safe mode you need to go through the below steps: first make click on the start icon on the desktop and after that click on the run. Now on the run type: firefox -safe-mode and after that click on the ok button. Now your Firefox will start on the safe mode and now try to make sure your Firefox crashing while delete and Archive a message in Gmail.

Try to disable all extension and delete cookies from your browser and then go through your issue. To make disable the extension you need to go through below steps: first launch the Firefox and after that click on the tools option and after that select the Add-ons. Now on the Add-ons windows go to the extension and after that disable the all extension. Now once you finish the disabling all extension and now you need to delete the all cookies. To delete the in the same way go to the tools and under that select the options. Now on the options go to the privacy and under that make click on the show cookies button. Now you will get the all cookies and then you just need to remove the all cookies from the browser. Now once you finish this and after that restart the Mozilla Firefox 6 and then let me know the issue.

If above all solution not working to solve the issue and then I would suggest you to make contact with the support of the Mozilla Firefox and after that go through your issue but before that I would also suggest you to downgrade to Firefox 5 again. As you said that you’re using the Mozilla Firefox 6 beta and the beta version may have bug with that.

The final solution would be just reinstalling Mozilla Firefox 6 and after that you can solve your issue. First uninstall the Mozilla Firefox 6 and after that reboot the system, now make use of some registry cleaner and some other application to clean your registry file. Once you finish this and after that install the Mozilla Firefox 6 again and after that you can solve your issue. if your facing the same issue after reinstalling the Mozilla Firefox 6 then I would like to suggest you to make use of the other web browser like Opera, safari, internet explorer and after that make sure you are able to work with the Gmail or not.

As you said that your using the Beta version and the beta version are used for only testing and so I would like to suggest you to make use of the another browser on your system and also some time there is bugs on the beta version as well.