Thread: Tabs are taking too much time to open in firefox 6

Tabs are taking too much time to open in firefox 6

Hi, I have downloaded the firefox 6 in my machine but I am having very awful problem with it as after installing the browser I have notice that the tabs are getting open very slower than the usual one. And I don’t know whether there is some problem with the browser or with the operating system that I am using, ok let me tell you that I am using windows 7 in my machine, but I was not having any problem with the older version, any idea what could the problem and solution for the same? Thanks.

Re: Tabs are taking too much time to open in firefox 6

See there might be too many reason that can cause this kind of problems with the browser as you might have the machine affected with the virus or you might have incorrect or corrupted setup installed. Thus its quite difficult for figuring the problem, but according to me the best way is to reinstall the browser so that you can have idea whether it was the problem in the browser only or not, and if possible don’t install the same setup rather you should try with another one.

Is this happening with the only browser or with another one as well, because see if this is happening only with the firefix then it there is some problem with the browser itself, thus you should get the solution for that only, but if this is happening with all the browser then as mentioned by the above user you should ensure that you machine is secure, I mean to say there isn’t any viruses in your machine, or else you should always use the antivirus in your PC to avoid all such cause.

I am not sure but this might be a bug that I have always seen with this browser thus according to me till the fix comes up you should make use of another one if they are working perfectly or else you must have to get the solution, thus first of all you should install the antivirus so that you can remove the virus and improve the internet performance. And I haven’t used the one that you have mentioned thus I don’t have that much idea about it, but according to me you should try to use google chrome only.

I am also having the same problem with the browser but only when I click any link from any other source to open in the firefox, or else it is working perfectly, thus you are also having the same problem or from the browser itself opening the tabs slowly? And if you are constantly having the same problem the you should try to make use of the older version rather then this one.