Thread: After downloading the Firefox 6 will it installed automatically ?

After downloading the Firefox 6 will it installed automatically ?

Hi, I always used to surf the internet everyday and I like to learn new thing regarding it and for surfing I used to use Mozilla firefox but the problem that I am having with it is like I have downloaded the software but I am not getting whether it would be installed automatically in the machine or we have to install it? actually I had got the notification for the update and after downloading that I am confused here, any suggestion? Thanks.

Re: After downloading the Firefox 6 will it installed automatically ?

See there are two different process as if you download the whole software from the internet then surely you have to install it in your machine but if you have just download the update from the notification that you have gotten so it would be installed automatically. So I hope you have got your answer because I am not getting your question however I tried, but no doubt I have given the perfect solution for sure.

you need to install the software for sure if you don’t have any previous version installed in the machine, and if suppose you are not getting anything as what to do you have to first of all uninstall the previous version from the machine and then install the one that you have downloaded, but make sure that you have taken backup of each and every data that you have stored such as saved pages, bookmark, and etc.

I am agree with the above user as if you don’t know what to do at this moment you should uninstall the previous one and then install newer one, or else you may get some problem, but the thing is like if you have update the previous version that you were using so no need to install the one that you have downloaded because the system will automatically update it, and as it get installed the browser will be restarted, and then you can check the version from the about me option beneath help menu.