Thread: Firefox 6 forces ClearType feature for some texts

Firefox 6 forces ClearType feature for some texts

I don’t know this is a kind of bug that I have seen in the firefox 6. Well I have disabled the feature of ClearType and that too in OS level. So that’s what I want to say here. I have seen that this ClearType feature does gets implemented in some text especially in the titles where the titles are too close. So that’s what I want to say here. I think so the developers have clearly messed with the ClearType feature of the browser, so can you all please suggest me some suggestions by which I will be able to tackle this problem, please do suggest me something on the same.

Re: Firefox 6 forces ClearType feature for some texts

Yes that’s the reason why I have downgraded to the FireFox 5. Well that’s the problem with which I was quite frustrated and hence that’s the reason for downgrading. Even I did not find any solution for the same and let me know if you all can find up some solution for the same. I don’t know there is no fix developed for the problem yet and hence that’s what I think it will take some time fr the developers to think on it and develop a solution accordingly, so that’s it from my side for you all. anyways if you all have any suggestions for the problem then do share it with me as well.

Dude you are lucky that these feature is somewhat working in your browser. Well in my case I can say that many of the websites do not get opened at all. when I tried opening that same webpage in the different browser and it got opened in quick time. I don’t understand there is some problem with the FF 6 and the developers are not willing to contribute anything for it and that’s a sad scenario I feel. So that’s what I wanted to say here anyways I will check out how is the FF 7 and then if it does not turns out to be good then I will switch back to the FF 5 for sure.

Well to get the issue solved you need to have a chat with the developers about the same issue and hence what I am saying is that you need to have a chat with the developers about the issue. so that’s what I want to say here. well you should mail this suggestion to the developer about the same and there might be a possibility that the issue will be fixed up as soon as possible, may be in the next patch it will get solved as soon as possible. So do as what I have suggested you here, hope that turns out to be good for you. so do work on that and let me know if it was of good use for you.

I would advise you to have a check with the gfx.* settings. So what I am saying is that you need to have a check about the same and ensure that if all the settings are there in the default mode and hence that’s what you need to look at. So first check out the gfx.* settings and ensure that it is in default settings mode and the rest everything will be fine, that’s what I feel here. Anything else that you need to know here then do feel free to ask here. I will answer it out for you.