Thread: Mozilla Firefox 5 window goes black while starting

Mozilla Firefox 5 window goes black while starting

Hello i have installed the Mozilla Firefox 5 browser on mine windows XP operating system. Everything on the system working fine without any issue except Mozilla Firefox 5. I have recently updated the firefox 3.0 to Mozilla Firefox 5 and after updating to Mozilla Firefox 5 I have launch the Mozilla Firefox 5 but after launching mine Mozilla Firefox 5 goes blank after launching and I won’t get the any menu and nothing, now I don’t what o do and how to get solve this issue, can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: Mozilla Firefox 5 window goes black while starting

Just try to run the Mozilla Firefox 5 on safe mode and after that make sure your facing the issue. To run the Mozilla Firefox 5 on safe mode you need to go through the below steps: first make click on the start icon and after that click on the run. Now on the run type: firefox -safe-mode and after that click on the ok button. Now you will get the Mozilla Firefox on safe mode and after that let me know the issue.

According to me your Flash not up to date and so therefore you’re getting the issue and so therefore I would suggest you to make updated the Flash on your system and after that you can solve the issue. First make click on the control panel and after that click on the add/remove program. Now on the add/remove program locate to the flash player and after uninstall the Flash player. Now once you uninstall the Flash player and after that go to the official website and after that install latest Flash player on your system.

Just try to deleting the profiles on your folder and after that go through your issue. to do this you just need to go through the below steps: first go through below location,
    C:\Documents and Settings\[YOUR_USERNAME]\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox
    Now here locate to the Profile folder and after that relaunch the Firefox and after that let me know the issue.

If above solution will not solve your issue and after that I might suggest you to make uninstall the Mozilla Firefox 5 and after that install it again and after that let me know the issue. To uninstall the Mozilla Firefox 5 go to the start icon on the desktop mad after that click on the control panel. Now on the control panel go to the Mozilla Firefox 5 and after that uninstall it. Now once you finished the uninstalling and after that make reinstall the Firefox 5 again.

I have faced the same things on mine Mozilla Firefox 5 as well and I have gone through the different steps but nothing worked me to solve the issue and after that I have used the another browser on mine system and after that I have solved mine issue. so I would like to suggest you to make install another web browser on your system and to do this you need to go through the official website and after that download and install any good web browser and after that make use of that.

If facing the same issue now also then I think you might make use of the another browser on your system and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make use of the another browser which are available on the websites.