Thread: Mozilla Firefox 6.0showing YouTube Internal Server Error Message

Mozilla Firefox 6.0showing YouTube Internal Server Error Message

Hello everyone I have installed the windows XP operating system on mine system and everything on the system working fine and I have recently updated the Mozilla Firefox 5.0 to Mozilla Firefox 6.0. After updating to Mozilla Firefox 6.0 I have got some of the bug on mine new Mozilla Firefox 6.0. After updating to Mozilla Firefox 6.0 I have tried to open the YouTube I have got the YouTube Internal Server Error Message and along with the HTTP Error Message 500. Now I don’t what to do and how to get ride the issue, can anyone suggest on this.

re: Mozilla Firefox 6.0showing YouTube Internal Server Error Message

Try to run the firefox on the safe mode and after that make sure you’re getting the issue or not. To run the Firefox 6.0 safe mode you need to go through following steps: first make click on the start icon on the desktop and after that click on the run. Now on the run type: firefox -safe-mode and after that click on the ok button. Now your Firefox 6.0 will open on the safe mode and after that let me know the issue.

Delete the all cookies and caches on your browser and after that go through your issue. To do this open the Firefox 6.0 and after that make click on the tools and after that click on the clear recent history and after that make check mark on the all cookies and caches and after that make click on the clear now button and after that close the Firefox 6.0. now open the Firefox 6.0 again and after that let me know the issue.

YouTube is facing many problems these days and the main among them for piracy. Some experts believe that this error occurred because YouTube is trying to implement some new security features to stop piracy and other threats at the site. These changes may include suspension of the users downloading the videos, the removal of copy righted things, etc. So, this made the server downtime resulting in a 500 internal server error.

If above solution not working to sole the issue and then I might suggest you to make uninstall Firefox 6.0 and after that install it again. To make uninstall go to the start icon on the desktop and after that click on the control panel. Now on the control panel make click on the add/remove and after that select the Firefox 6.0. Now select the remove or uninstall and after that reboot the system and again install the Firefox 6.0.

If you’re facing the same issue after reinstalling the Firefox 6.0 and after that according there might be bug with the Firefox 6.0 and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make downgrade to earlier version and then you won’t face the any issue. I would also suggest you to make use of the some other browser on your system and after that make sure your getting the issue or not. Make use of the any good web browser and after that install it on your system and after that try to open the YouTube.

Re: Mozilla Firefox 6.0showing YouTube Internal Server Error Message

If you facing the similar issue now as well then make contact with the Firefox support and after that go through yourissue.