Thread: Unable to download torrent through Download Master with RT-N56U router

Unable to download torrent through Download Master with RT-N56U router

Hi, I always used to download the torrents files using the download master software but don’t know since last few days I am having very awful problem with download as it just stuck at 0 percent showing downloading process on but never went ahead of that though. What could be the problem? Is this regarding the router that I am using, ok I am using the one which I have mentioned in the title itself, so what could be the problem, any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Unable to download torrent through Download Master with RT-N56U router

I think there might be some problem with the software that you are using for downloading the torrent I mean to say, are you sure that the download master is running perfectly in your machine, and though you don’t figure out the exact query but still you should try to reinstall the current software which is installed in the machine but still try to download the latest version if possible, I am not sure whether it is available or not but you should try to search at least.

I am not getting why you are using this software for downloading the torrent because the thing is like they are different kind of files available on the internet and there is different software available for downloading such a files, I mean to say I don’t know whether you are aware or not but still you should try to make use of wither Utorrent or the bit torrent software for downloading torrent files, as I haven’t used the one that you have mentioned thus what is the problem, and it better to choose alternative until we get the solution.

I have seen that sometimes some of the figures mentioned by the download master is just useless thing, thus according to me you should try to check the router activities so that you can figure out whether it is downloading any files or not, because if there won’t be any activity then the would not be downloaded or else you should try check the root folder where the actual files got saved. You may get the files there.

Have you ever configured the router ever, because once I had done the mistake and because of that I was not able to download any files from the internet, thus I would like to recommend you that if you have done any mistake configuring the router than you should try to reconfigure it again or else you’ll not be able to download anything from the internet, and by the you have mentioned whether you are not able to download any torrent files only or any files?

Thanks for the suggestion guys but let me tell you that I haven’t made any mistakes configuring the router in fact it is working as it was previously working and I am not able to download only the torrent files, or else I am able to download any other files from the internet and from any sources. This is only because of the torrent files, any more suggestion left or I must have to use the software which is mentioned by the above user?

yeah you have got a good idea in fact they are the ideal software for downloading the torrent files I am not getting why you are using download master? Or else it might be possible that the files you are about to download is busy at the server side, or might be the source server is not responding while you are downloading, thus according to me you should try to download the same files with either different software or after some time.