Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

import my yahoomails to gmail question

Technology & Internet

Old 18-08-2011

unsure import my yahoomails to gmail question

i have imported my yahoomails to gmail,
then it takes 2 hours to import so it means my yahoomails inbox become empty or it just copies mails from yahoomail to gmail.

Old 18-08-2011

Re: import my yahoomails to gmail question

Well, if you will import the emails from yahoomails to gmail then it will only copy the emails and it will not empty the emails in the yahoomail. And optionally, you can check the option Add label to all imported mail which lets you easily spot all imported mail in one place. You can always remove the label from individual messages later or delete it altogether.
Old 25-08-2011

it is telling import was over see label ,but i saw into the label there were no emails were imported so what happen?
Old 25-08-2011

So, you are saying that even after trying to import yahoo mails to gmails, it said that the import was done, but later when you checked it out, the emails were not imported? If that is the case then there seems to be some import settings error. If you are not so sure about this case then follow the procedures given at this website.
Old 26-08-2011

i have follow same like that only but i cant get imported mails from yahoomail to gmail.
Old 26-08-2011

There is a service to import emails is powered by TrueSwitch which will cost you only $19.95 that makes changing to your email accounts. They copy data to your new account, tell your contacts your new email address and forward emails sent to your old email address. You will also know when you have the new Gmail import options as soon as you see the “Accounts and Import” tab in your Gmail settings.
Old 29-08-2011

only one mail has imported.what about other mails?

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , , ,