Thread: unable to create internet TV ID on Samsung led TV series 8

unable to create internet TV ID on Samsung led TV series 8

I have purchased the new Samsung led TV series 8 one month ago. It is the best option for HD TV and it is cost efficient also. The working of the device is fine. I like the model and design very much. So I purchased it. I have no problem with it till last week. But after that I faced a serous problem of login. I have clicked to create an account and fill all the information and proceed through wizard till the pop up showed as complete. The actual problem is that when I come back to the main page and try to press the “A” button for login then I see the message “No user account available”. Then I go back to setting and check it properly but there also I cannot found the account which is created sometime before. I can’t understand the problem. can anyone there who can give me some suggestion to solve my problem. Please help me.

Re: unable to create internet TV ID on Samsung led TV series 8

I read your problem and come to know that I can give you some suggestion to solve your problem. first you have to check out whether you are pressing the Enter button after everything or not. because this kind of problem founds due to user’s mistakes only. So please check out that first. If you are not pressing that then the information cannot be save into the database so you cannot get the proper access (or say you cannot get access). If there is any information bracket found as empty then also the information cannot go into the database. So try to enter the whole information properly and make sure that there is no empty bracket remain in the form. I think this will help you solve your problem.

I want to give you some information about this topic. There are so many solutions are available for this kind of issue. Here I am giving you one of them. For that first you have to go through the plug and play setup. Then you have to make sure that you have to choose the HOME mode only for the system setting. then you have to go in “Menu” and then “Set up” and then “Plug and Play”. Then you have to try for creating the Internet@TV account. Remember if you select the STORE mode then the setting will not be stable so please try to go in the HOME mode only thin this much of information is sufficient for you.

This type of problems is probably found in the new users. because they don’t know the exact problem on their TV. So they cannot apply any perfect solution to their issue. Here I am giving you a perfect solution for your problem. you can do the hard reset to you system. This is the last option you have. So please use it as a last option only. First you have to try other options and if nothing works then come to this way. There are some kind of threat remain in the system which creates this kind of problem. so when you do the hard reset these all settings deleted from the system. And then you have to create the new account for your system. In this way you can solve your problem. I think this will work for you.

I can give you some advice about this problem. but I am not sure about the result. for that you have to talk to Samsung phone support. Or you can go to the Samsung official website where you can get some support. There you have to click on the refilling your app cash link. Then you will see the window where you get the agreement for the usage of the system. You have to agree with that. if this not works for you then you have to check all the connections and availability of resources properly. This might be helpful to you.

I can give you some general instruction for you. that may or may not be helpful to you. here I am providing some of that. You have to consult your service provider for that. The service provider has the exact idea about this kind of problem. or you can also consider your engineer suggestions. That can provide you some help in this situation. Or you can try to update your firmware to the latest one. And then you will see the optimum performance for your system. If you are currently using the latest firmware then you have to try for reinstallation fir that.

Here is the most popular and widely used solution for you. you have mentioned that you purchased the device recently so you can try to replace it. that means you have the new device so you get the warrantee on your device so you have the option to replace the system.this is the Simplest and guaranteed option for you. If you don’t have the warrantee then also uyou have to try for replacement. I hope this information work for you. thank you.