Thread: unable to work with Facebook app on my Samsung internet TV

unable to work with Facebook app on my Samsung internet TV

I have recently purchased the new Samsung LED TV (model UN55C6500) with the internet TV. The working of the device is very fine and I don’t have any excuse with the performance. But my problem is face book app does not work on my system. Actually when I tried to add the login information in the setting menu and then start to open face book the error message pops up. The message is "This is available to a registered user only. Create a user account in the Settings menu and register a service site before you can log in." I cannot understand the exact problem. can anyone give me some suggestion to solve this problem. Please help me.

Re: unable to work with Facebook app on my Samsung internet TV

I read your problem and I come to know that I can give you some suggestion to solve that problem. so I want to tell you that you can try to go into internet TV setting which can get you on the left hand side of screen. There you have to create an account for you and then you will see you will be prompted on the TV for your login information and setting. In this way you can use the internet TV without having to constantly re-enter your information. I think this will help you to solve your problem.

I want to give you some additional information about this topic. Here I am giving that. When you are going to create an email ID in the Internet TV setting then you have to create an App account on the Samsung.com also. When you go to the Samsung.com site then you will see there is link available as ‘Login’. Then you have to click on that link and then you have to enter or register your ID in that block. There you have to enter the whole information about you along with the credit card details and all. You can also use Blue –ray player. Then you are actually login in your account. So when you use the Internet TV then you have to enter that information again in the block and you can access all the app like facebook etc.

After reading your description I want to tell you something which can be useful in solving the difficulty. First you have to check out the accounts ID and password to setup your Facebook account. Suppose you have the login information in the manage account section then you have to put your respective ID/PW into the Login Account on the TV. this process can be helpful to you in fixing your issue. i hope this will work fine on your system.

I also had the same problem sometime before. So I think I can provide you some information about this. I want to tell you ‘hitting A trick’ for you. When you get the error message then you have to use this trick. Here I am giving you that trick for your problem.when you have to get the Password/registration error then you have to click on the Fb app again then hit the red A on your remote then you will see that the system will prompted you to enter the password and ID again. At that moment you have to go in the setting and create a login ID. And then manage your app account to enter your fb user id and password to start the App.

I see this kind of problem in many internet TV users. This is not abnormal activity. Sometime this kind of problem occurred due to corrupted files. So I want to recommend you to update your firmware and try to install the Latest version for your device. This is the best idea to solve this kind of problem. suppose you are currently using the latest version then you have to uninstall it and then you have to reinstall it on your system. This can be another possible solution dor this kind of issue. I wish this will work for you.

You have mentioned that you have purchased the new product recently. So I want to give you suggestion for trying to replace the device. You bought a new device so you definitely get the warrantee on your device. So please try to replace the faulty device with the new one. This is the best option available for you. so please give some attention to my words and go for it. thank you.