Thread: How is the stability of FireFox 7?

How is the stability of FireFox 7?

As everyone knows that the FireFox 7 will be coming to its beta stages as soon as the version 6 will be released. I just want to know has anyone ever tested the version 7 of the browser, do anyone have tried it yet, if the answer is yes then the first thing that you need to do is come back and post it here so that I will be able to get some knowledge about the same. so that’s what I am hoping for, can you all please start suggesting me something on the same, any ideas then do let me know about the same. I am waiting for the necessary replies ok.

Re: How is the stability of FireFox 7?

Yes the Aurora 7.0a2 has been stable and not an issue in the performance. It is working really good and if you are thinking of checking it out as well then you must go and try out for the same and you will get to know what I am talking here, so that’s what you need to do, go ahead and try out for the same. Well nothing much has been changed in terms of the UI well I am hoping that there will be some sudden change for the browser, that’s what I am hoping for and also the UI will be better this time, that’s what I am hoping here.

Ok to get that version will it get updated on its own or send me a notification about the update or will I have to get a separate installation properly for the same. so what do you all think about it guys, any idea how will it work out, if any then do share it over here. I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same. so that’s why I am asking for the help guys, do reply over here. let me know as soon as possible. Waiting for the help.

Yes it is the profile that is being detected with the current version that you are using and hence to avoid such situations what you have to do is uninstall the current version that you are using and then install the new version that you want. So that will make sure that you have deleted the profile a swell for the same. so hope you did understand what I am saying here. hope so that works out for you. so that’s it from my side for you all. let me know if there is any confusion for the same.

In fact there is some problem with the version 8.0 especially with the java scripts but nothing of that sort issue with the version 7.0. in fact I am suing it as the main browser in my desktop and believe me there has been no problem yet, so that’s what I want to say over here. I hope that was much enough to convince you that there is no problem with the version 7.0. so don’t worry go ahead and start using the version 7.0. In fact I would say that it is much better than 6.0. so that’s it from my side for you all, hope that was enough for you all.