Thread: Beta version of FireFox 7

Beta version of FireFox 7

Guys I think so the beta version of the browser will be coming soond and hence what I am saying is that it will come up soon, so that’s what I want to say here. well what I want to say is that how excited are you all to have a look at this browser? So what do you think about the same, can you all please tell me about it. do let me know about the same, I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same, so start replying here and share your experiences over here on the same lets have a good discusiono ver here on the same.

Re: Beta version of FireFox 7

I think so it does not come up in the beta channel, so what is the use of talking about it. I am not at all understanding, it will be coming up in the aurora technology and hence what I am expecting is that the beta version will definitely take some time to come up, so that’s what I am hoping for, so do watch out for the same and let me know if there is anything left out here. so do not worry the release of the beta is yet to be launched, so don’t be excited to know about the beta version of the game, that’s what I am saying here.

Actually tomorrow is the date for the merging of the code stuffs and all and also it will take some time for the browser to come out officialy that’s what I am saying here. so the release date of the beta version is not today it will probably take some time to get released for the beta version and you can expect it isna day or two and nothing else. So hope everything is sorted out and lets hope you have got all the confusions sorted out and in case you need to know something more about the browser then do let me know about the same.

Actually I was very much excited to know about it and hence I did ask you all about the same, so that’s what I am saying here. anyways what I am saying is that what will be the exact release date of the beta version of the browser, can anyone here tell me about it. if any ideas then do share their views on the same, I am very much excited to know the release date of the beta version of the same, so do reply accordingly over here, I am waiting for the necessary help.