Thread: How to downgrade from Mozilla FireFox 7?

How to downgrade from Mozilla FireFox 7?

Do you all know any method by which I will be able to downgrade it, any ideas guys, I want to downgrade it as soon as possible, so that’s what I am thinking here. Well I want to downgrade it to version 6. So can you all please tell me if that is possible is not and if that is possible then do tell me how to do that with the perfect steps, I am waiting for the necessary help from you all on the same. so tell me guys how to do that, I am waiting for the necessary help ok guys. So start replying as soon as possible.

Re: How to downgrade from Mozilla FireFox 7?

Uninstall it and then switch to the version 6.0, you will get what you were looking for, so that’s why I am suggesting you to do the same, hope that was clear for you and so that’s it from my side for you all. well if you are lookingfor a much stable version of the firefox then do switch to the version 5 that is the officialy released version of the firefox and you will get all types of services from there, so that’s what you need to do and hence that’s what I am saying here. do work on the same and let me know with what you are trying to stick to?

The easy method for all of them would be to just pick up the channels and then install its client version on top of your existing browser. That’s it. so whenever the latest version of that cahnnel is released it will get updated on its own and without you even interfering for the same. so that’s what I want to say here, I hope you all do look at the same. go ahead and try the same method that I have suggested you here, I am sure that it will be beneficial for you to some extent.

Ok thanks for letting me know about that, so how will I come to know about the channel imformation. Sorry that is something that I am getting to hear new about, so that’s why I did ask you all about the same. so can you all please tell me as of what do you all think about it. do let me know about the channels and rest everything is ok. So hope everything is clear out here for you, give some reply for the same. I am waiting for the reply from your side and I am quite sure that you will do that as soon as possible for me.

Well if you wanted to know about the channels and also the beta version then let me give you some ample information on the same. so what I am saying is that the newly released Firefox 7 stable beta style version on "Aurora" channel while the later one tht is Firefox 6.0 is in release candidate phase and is available on "Beta" channel. While the version 5 of firefix os on the release version. So hope by this information everything works out clear for you, so that’s what I am saying here. hope you did get ample information on that.