Thread: YouTube not working on Mozilla Firefox 6 and Mozilla Firefox 7

YouTube not working on Mozilla Firefox 6 and Mozilla Firefox 7

Hello I have installed the windows XP operating system and everything on the system working fine without any issue and I don’t have any issue. I have also installed the Mozilla Firefox 5 on mine system and I have recently updated mine Mozilla Firefox5 to Mozilla Firefox 6 but after updating to Mozilla Firefox 6 mine YouTube n0t working perfectly. I have also tried the same thing on the Mozilla Firefox 7 also but I have got the same issue. Now I don’t how to solve the YouTube can anyone helps on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: YouTube not working on Mozilla Firefox 6 and Mozilla Firefox 7

Just try to run the Mozilla Firefox on the safe mode and after that make sure your facing the same issue on the safe mode or not. To run the Mozilla Firefox on the safe mode you need to go through the following steps: first make click on the start icon on the desktop and after that click on the run. Now on the run type: firefox -safe-mode and after that click on the ok button. Now you will get the safe mode Mozilla Firefox and after that make sure your facing the issue or not.

You require installing Flash Player extension for Firefox to use YouTube videos and It would be superior. Can then be able to work or the process of the item. So it would be better than the process aspect. So do see and make changes you need to work and the process as needed. Just go through some of the official website and after that install the required Flash Player extension for Firefox and after that install it on your system.

Try to remove the all cookies on your Mozilla Firefox and after that let me know the issue. To remove the cookies you need to go through the following steps: first launch the Mozilla Firefox and after that make click on the tools on menu and after that choose the page info. Now on the page info make click on the view cookies and after that make click on the remove cookies button to remove the all cookies. Now once you done and after that restart the Mozilla Firefox and after that your issue will get solved.

If now also face the same issue on your Mozilla Firefox then I think you have issue on the adobe Flash player and so therefore I would like to suggest you to uninstall the Flash player and after that install the latest flash player on your system and so that you can solve the issue. Go to the control panel and after that click on the add/remove program.nwo on the add/remove program remove the flash player and after that install the latest flash player again from the official website.

The final solution is to uninstalling the all Mozilla Firefox web browser and after that reinstall it again and after fresh install you can solve the issue. before doing this I would like to suggest you to make sure that make use of the another web browser and after that make sure your facing the same issue on the Mozilla Firefox. If you’re not facing the same issue on the other browser then it might be the issue on the Mozilla Firefox and so therefore I would like to suggest you to uninstall the Mozilla Firefox and after that install the Mozilla Firefox again.

If above all solution not working at all and after that I would like to suggest you to make contact with the Mozilla Firefox support and after that go through your issue and they will get rid your issue. even I have gone through this same issue and after that I have made contact with the Mozilla Firefox support and after that they have been solved mine issue and so I would like to suggest you this.

Mozilla refuses to address this issue. This has been going on since FF 5. They deny a problem exists. So does YouTube. There is an ongoing disagreement between them and they refuse to acknowledge that publicly. Meanwhile, there are some workarounds which work sometimes for some people. Really, this b.s about clearing caches, working in safe mode, etc. -- Even Microsoft fixes problems faster. I've left FF -- I was hoping FF 6 would work. It's back to Safari and say good-bye to FF. FF = foolish ****ers who continue to support them.