Thread: Mozilla Firefox 6 tabs are opening into the Internet Explorer 7 with BBC RSS feed.

Mozilla Firefox 6 tabs are opening into the Internet Explorer 7 with BBC RSS feed.

I have installed Firefox 6 on the computer of mine and whenever I am trying to opening the Firefox 6 tabs on the BBC RSS feed simply opens on the Internet Explorer 7. As I am typing the an address on the Firefox I am getting 6 more tab on the Internet Explorer 7. Let me know why the above mentioned issue is being happening into the situation of mine. any help to figure out the root cause of the problem will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Mozilla Firefox 6 tabs are opening into the Internet Explorer 7 with BBC RSS feed.

Well looking at the matter I wanted to know the answers of the below mentioned questions which will help me out to figure out the root cause of the problem. Which operating system installed on the computer? Which version of the Firefox do you have installed and what version of the Internet Explorer do you have installed? Let me know if you are aware of any other information which will help me out to figure out the root cause of the issue.

Re: Mozilla Firefox 6 tabs are opening into the Internet Explorer 7 with BBC RSS feed.

I was also having the same problem which you have mentioned over here. Well after doing lots of research work I have managed to figure out a solution to resolve the matter. I have simply deleted cache and history of the browser which I have installed on the computer of mine. after doing the same I have managed to fix the issue which you have mentioned over here. So try the same and let me know whether it was useful to you or not.

I am suspecting that there was corruption of any of the files of the browser which you have installed on the computer of yours. Well I am suggesting that you should reinstall the browser on the computer of yours. Make sure that you have redownlaoded the browser and install the same on the computer of yours. After uninstalling the browser you should install the browser which you have recently downloaded on the computer of yours.

In this particular situation I am suspecting that there could be a bug issue with the browser which you have installed on the computer. I am suggesting that you should contact the developer of the browser and file a bug report to them. The developer of the browser will fix on the same and release a patch which you can utilized to make the thing working for you. I am hoping that they will help you out to fix the matter of yours.

Do you have managed to fix the matter or not? if you are not able to resolve the issue than I am suggesting that you simply use the any other browser to solve the issue of yours. Well you can go for Opera or Apple Safari to make the thing working. You can get any of the browser from the official website. The browser will be available for free on the official websites.