Thread: Panorama not working properly on Firefox Aurora 7.0a2

Panorama not working properly on Firefox Aurora 7.0a2

Hello I have problem with the Panorama add-ons on mine Firefox Aurora 7.0a2 web browser. I have installed the Firefox Aurora 7.0a2 on mine windows XP operating system. Everything on the system working fine without any issue but recently I have installed the Panorama add-ons mine Firefox Aurora 7.0a2 web browser. I have installed the Panorama on Firefox Aurora 7.0a2but mine Panorama works fine sometime and some time it won’t work. I can switch to different groups but I am not able to move tabs between the groups. Now I don’t what to do and can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve the issue.

Re: Panorama not working properly on Firefox Aurora 7.0a2

Disable Add-on Compatibility Check in Firefox and to do this launch the Firefox Aurora 7.0a2 and after that type: about: config and after that hit the enter. Now you will get the prompt and under that click on the I’ll be careful, I promise!" button. Now you will get the windows and after that make right click on within the windows and after that select the add new Boolean. Now on the add new Boolean add name as checkCompatibility and term it as false. Now in the same way create another new Boolean and name it as checkUpdateSecurity and after that it should be false. Now once you done and after that close the windows and then restart the Firefox.

First of all make sure that you have installed the latest version of the Panorama add-ons on your Firefox aurora and if you have not installed the latest version of the Panorama add-ons then I would like to suggest you to make updated the Panorama add-ons. I would also suggest you to reinstall the Panorama add-ons as well and after that you’re able to solve the issue. First go through this all steps and after that let me know the issue.

Have tried to check the same issue on the safe mode and if you have not checked the Firefox on the safe mode then I’d like to suggest you to make sure your Panorama add-ons working on safe mode or not. To do this make click on the start icon and after that click on the run. Now on the run type: firefox -safe-mode and after that click on the ok button. now once you click on this and after that make sure your facing the issue or not.

I think you have not updated the Firefox and so therefore I would like to recommend you to make uninstall earlier version and after that install the new one. To do this makes click on the start icon on the desktop and after that click on the control panel. Now on the control panel make click on the add/remove program and after that click on Firefox 5.0 and after that select the uninstall. Now once you uninstall the Firefox and after that install the new Firefox 6.0 on your system and then install the add-ons that you want.