Thread: Firefox aurora 7.0a2 crashing due to the Intel GM965 graphic driver

Firefox aurora 7.0a2 crashing due to the Intel GM965 graphic driver

Hello I have installed Firefox web browser on mine system and recently I have updated the Firefox to Firefox aurora 7.0a2 after updating to Firefox aurora 7.0a2 mine web browser crashing due to the GM965 graphic driver. I have found that the Firefox aurora 7.0a2 has been caused to GM965 graphic driver responding and due to this mine GM965 graphic driver. Now I don’t what to do and how to solve this issue, can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

re: Firefox aurora 7.0a2 crashing due to the Intel GM965 graphic driver

I think you need to updated the GM965 graphic driver and so that you can solve the issue. To updated the GM965 graphic driver you need to go through the following steps: first make click on the start icon on the desktop and after that click on the run. Now on the run type: devmgmt.msc and after that click on the ok button. Now you will get the device manger and below that locate to the graphics card driver and after that make right click on that and then select the updated.

just try to make sure you face the crashing issue on other browser. ther lots of web browser Available on the official website. Just go through some of the official website and after that install good web browser like safari, opera, internet explorer etc. once you finish the installing any of the browser and after that go through your issue.

May be your Firefox aurora 7.0a2 crashing due to coruppetd file and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make uninstall Firefox aurora 7.0a2 and after that install Firefox aurora 7.0a2. Go to the start icon on the desktop and after that click on the control panel. Now on the control panel make click on the add/remove program and after that click on the Firefox aurora 7.0a2 and then choose the uninstall. Once you finish the uninstalling and then reboot the system and after that make fresh installation of the Firefox aurora 7.0a2 again.

Re: Firefox aurora 7.0a2 crashing due to the Intel GM965 graphic driver

If above all solution not working at all and after that I would like to suggest you to make contact with the Mozilla Firefox support and after that go through your issue and they will get rid your issue. even I have gone through this same issue and after that I have made contact with the Mozilla Firefox support and after that they have been solved mine issue and so I would like to suggest you this.