Thread: Mozilla Firefox Aurora 5 hangs while watching flash Video

Mozilla Firefox Aurora 5 hangs while watching flash Video

Hello I have installed the windows XP operating system and along with that I have installed the Mozilla Firefox Aurora 5 web browser. Recently I have installed the Radeon graphic cards on mine system and after that doing this I have small issue on mine Mozilla Firefox Aurora 5 web browser. Last night while watching the Flash video on mine Mozilla Firefox Aurora 5 web browser freezes long time and some time mine Mozilla Firefox Aurora 5 web browser freezes after watching or some time while watching. Now I don’t what to do and how to solve the issue, can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve the issue.

Re: Mozilla Firefox Aurora 5 hangs while watching flash Video

First of all I would like to suggest you to update the graphic cards driver and after that you’re able to solve the issue. to updated the driver you need to open the device manger and to do this make click on the start icon on the desktop and after that click on the urn. Now on the run type: devmgmt.msc and after that click on the ok button. Now you will get the device manger and after that right click on the graphic cards driver and after that updated it.

Try disabling hardware acceleration on Flash Player and after that you’re able to solve the issue. To disabling hardware acceleration on Flash Player you need to go through the following steps: first make right click on the Flash player logo and after that select the Settings from the context menu. Now on the setting make uncheck mark on the Enable Hardware Acceleration on the display tab. Once you done and after that click on the click on the ok button and after that let me know the issue.

I think your Mozilla Firefox Aurora 5 has been corrupted and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make uninstall the Mozilla Firefox Aurora 5 and after that install the new one i.e. Mozilla Firefox Aurora 7.0a2. you can solve the issue by updating the Mozilla Firefox Aurora and so therefore I would like to suggest you to uninstall the Mozilla Firefox Aurora 5 and after that install the new one and after that your able to solve the issue. I hope so this will help you to solve the issue.

There might be something wrong with your Flash player and so therefore I would like to suggest you to uninstall the Flash player and after that install the Flash player again and after that you can solve the issue. go to the start icon on the desktop and after that click on the control panel. Now on the control panel go to the add/remove program and after that uninstall the Flash player by making click on that and after that reboot the system. Once you finish the rebooting and after that install the Flash player again from official website and after that let me know the issue.

I would like to suggest you to make repair your operating system and after that let me know the issue. To repair your operating system you need to have operating system CD. First insert the OS CD or DVD and reboot the system. While rebooting the system hit the nay key and after that you will get the windows and under that type the all appropriate info and then make click on the next. Know here click on the repair and after that let me know the issue.