Thread: Unable to reload Google + on Mozilla Firefox Aurora 7.0a2

Unable to reload Google + on Mozilla Firefox Aurora 7.0a2

Hello I have installed the Firefox 5.0 on windows 7 operating system. Everything on the system working fine without any issue and I have recently updated the Firefox 5.0 to Mozilla Firefox Aurora 7.0a2. I have updated the Firefox without any issue but after doing this I have small issue while reloading the Google pulse on Mozilla Firefox Aurora 7.0a2. Last night working on the Mozilla Firefox 7.0a2 I have opened the Google + and I have opened without any issue but when click the reload button it does nothing happened and I didn’t faced this issue on mine Firefox 5.0 now I don’t what to do and how to get ride the issue, can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: Unable to reload Google + on Mozilla Firefox Aurora 7.0a2

Hello I have faced the issue and I have followed the simple snippet of code in Scratchpad and after that I have solved mine issue.

var history = gBrowser.sessionHistory;
    for (var j = 0; j < history.count; j++) {
    // history.count = 13
    var entry = null;
    try {
    entry = history.getEntryAtIndex(j, false);
    } catch (e) {
    // => exceptions for j > 2 in this particular case
    }
    }
    The Google + uses the history API and something have been went wrong with this and after doing this code I have restarted the browser for several times and after that I have solved mine issue.

Have faced this same issue on the other website as well except Google +. Try to reload the other web page and after that make sure you’re facing the issue or not. Even I have faced the same issue and after that I have used the other browser like Google Chrome, Opera, Safari etc and after that I have solved mine issue and so I would like to suggest you to make use of the another browser on your system and after that let me know the issue.

If above all solution not helping to solve the issue and then you might downgraded the Mozilla Firefox Aurora 7.0a2 to Firefox 5.0 and after that you won’t get the issue, I have seen many user who have faced this same issue and I think the Aurora does not work on plus.google.com and so therefore I would like to suggest you to downgraded to Firefox 5 and after that work on the Firefox 5 web browser. To do this first you need to uninstall the Mozilla Firefox Aurora 7.0a2 and after that install the Firefox 5 on your system.

If above all solution not working at all and after that I would like to suggest you to make contact with the Mozilla Firefox support and after that go through your issue and they will get rid your issue. even I have gone through this same issue and after that I have made contact with the Mozilla Firefox support and after that they have been solved mine issue and so I would like to suggest you this.