Thread: How to make the Flash working on the Firefox 6 on Mac?

How to make the Flash working on the Firefox 6 on Mac?

Well I am having really simple query and I hoping that all the users of this particular forum will help me out over here. I have installed Mac as well as Firefox Aurora on the computer of mine. I have downloaded and installed 64 bit flash on browser but it did not seems to be working at all. Let me know who can I make the entire thing working for me or not. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.
    Mozilla

Re: How to make the Flash working on the Firefox 6 on Mac?

I think I would like to confirm some information which will help me out to figure out the root cause of the problem of yours. Which version of the Mac do you have installed on the computer? Also tell me the operating system is kind of 64 bit or 32 bit? Let me know about the exact hardware configuration of the computer? Is there any changes on the system so that the changes which you have done might be causing the issue.

I have gone through the entire thing which you have written over here. Also I have searched on the Google to get the relevant information which will help you to get the useful information on this particular matter. Well I let you know that you are not going to have support for the 64 bit version of Firefox Aurora on the computer of yours. I am hoping that the thing which I have mentioned over here will be useful to you.

I think you have misunderstand the entire thing. 64 bit is not supported on the Windows but is supported on the Mac or Linux. I let you know that the Mac version of the Firefox is having the binary which having both the 32 bit as well as 64 bit. If you are using the 64 bit version of the Mac OSX than it will use the 64 bit version of the software. Let me know whether you have managed to figure out the entire thing over here.

In this particular situation I am suggesting that you should simply download and install the Flash uninstaller from the official website of the Adobe. You should use the same and then you should try to reinstall the Flash on the computer of yours. This particular thing will be quite useful if you are supposed to use the beta version of the game. so use the thing which I have stated over here and let me know whether it was useful to you.

I am not sure but you should use the plugin container so that it can work with the 32 bit flash with 64 bit of the Firefox which you have installed on the computer of yours. You should use the plugin container with the 32 bit so that you are going to have better kind of the compatibility with all the kind of the plugin. But still you are getting an issue than I am suggesting that you should contact the technical support team to get the further help.