Thread: Constantly new windows opening in Firefox 6

Constantly new windows opening in Firefox 6

I am using the Firefox 6 and I am getting problem that it opens the new tab in the new window. It always happens, whenever I click on the link to open it on the new tab, instead of new tab it open in the new window. If I am viewing the current tab then it suddenly opens in the new window. So people help me in this as I am frustrated and tried using the window again and again. So help to get the setting to earliest, such that it opens in the new tab not in the new window. Thank you all in advance for helping me.

Re: Constantly new windows opening in Firefox 6

I think it might be the reason of the add-on which is doing that, such it open the present tab in the new window. Just try to disable the add-ons in the Firefox and it might work. As I have seen that the problem with many users, such that they installed many add-ons or enable the add-on on the Firefox and due to which the add-on change the setting of the browser. The setting changed and which make the user current tab in the new window. It is mostly the case of the add-ons.

There is software available in the internet, so you can search for that on the internet. Just download the software it will remove the error or the bug which is creating the problem to you. Sometimes bugs also create a lot of problem to the user to use the Firefox browser. I think you just keep check the browser, try to clean the cookies and cache so that the bug which might be present in it will be creating the problem. Just try to check it again.

Yes I also agree with the first user reply, the add-on always cerates the major problem for switch tab to the new window. It is better to clear the add-on form the browser and try to maintain the browser clean and fresh as it was when it has install when it was new. There might be many reason which is creates problem, but amongst those the add-on is the major and most problem which the user are facing it. I hope my suggestion might work for you and will solve your problem.