Thread: Firefox 6 responding very slow on facebook, CNN, BBC sites

Firefox 6 responding very slow on facebook, CNN, BBC sites

Hello friend, I am using the Firefox 6 Beta. I am facing problem with from some weeks, but two days ago, I was facing the connection problem with the wireless outer. So I fixed that problem with the wireless router. Then I started having problem with the three sites which I visit the most. Facebook, which open properly but I can access the menu bar of it such that I can’t logout and also can’t access the messages etc. Both the CNN and BBC main loads but it loads as menu tree on the left side with white background. So please help with these problems, as I use to visit these sites daily.

re: Firefox 6 responding very slow on facebook, CNN, BBC sites

I think moving from the old version to the new version might be one of the reason which is creating the problem for you and it is not able to open the sites which you go daily or more. Do one thing just try to clear the browser cache, to cleat the browser cache just follow below steps:
    • Go to the menu bar, in the menu bar select the Tools option.
    • When you select the Tool options then selection the option tab in that the tool option.
    • In the Option select the advance option.
    • When you select the advance option select the Network tab inside the advanced option.
    • When you select the Network tab you can see the Clear Now button, just click it and the cache
    Try this it might work for you.

Well I think there might be something in the cookies which is creating the problem. Just try to delete the cookies of your Firefox browser. I will tell you how to delete the cookies. First go to the tools in the menu bar and then go to the option in the tools menu bar, in the option then go to privacy, in the privacy option select the Show Cookies button. Then delete the cookies in that window which will be shown after you click the show cookies button. I hope it will work and might the sites will work for you also.

I think the cookies might be get filled and so it is creating problem for you to open the particular page, which you surf the most. Whenever you suffer from such problem it might be the reason which is not let you to open the sites, just always delete the cookies when you face the problem. I think it the most reason which is creating the problem for not opening the page. I guarantee that it will work and will you will be able to start surf. This is the main reason which happens, just keep it remembers in your mind.

Thank you so much, I think that was the problem which was not opening the page properly has cleared the cache and also the cookies. I was not knowing the anything for browser and as I just use to surf, I will keep it in mind that how to clear and making the site working. I very thankful to you people that you have helped and making my daily site working. Now I have to learn about this more than I could solve the problem in later usages.