Thread: Blurry URL bar in Firefox 6

Blurry URL bar in Firefox 6

I have recently installed the Firefox 6 on my computer and there is no problem with the functioning of that but the only thing that I found weird in this is the URL bar. The URL bar in the Firefox 6 is blurry. There was no problem while installing the Firefox 6 but after installation, this is the only thing that I found buggy and want to get this resolved as soon as possible. If you have some suggestion for this then please let me know that.

Re: Blurry URL bar in Firefox 6

There is one thing that you can do in order to get this problem resolved. For this, just open the about:config file of the browser and then see for the browser.urlbar.formatting.enabled. You will have to set that to the false. Once you are done with that then save the changes and close the lfirefox browser. After this start that again and this time I don’t think that you will get the URL bar blurry.

I am also using the same version of this and that is not showing me the problem with this. I think that the browser that you have installed in your computer is corrupted. If that is true then I think that there is only one option for you in order to get this solved and that is to install the browser again. Just uninstall the browser from your computer and then install that again. There is more possibility that you will be out of the issue after this.

As this is the beta version so getting the problems like this in the game is the normal thing. They release the beta version to find the bugs from the users. So if you get any bug like this with the browser then please report that to firefox support and they will research on that and will resolve this in the final release so that we will get the final product bug free. This will be good for all the users of firefox.

You may have some virus in your computer which is causing the issues like this as I have not heard any of the users of it complaining about the problem similar to the one which you have mentioned. So my suggestion to you is to scan your system for the viruses with some latest antivirus and ensure that the system is clean. Once you are done with scanning and cleaning the computer then start the browser again to see if you are getting that problem.