Thread: How to view HD YouTube videos on internet TV

How to view HD YouTube videos on internet TV

At what time I watch YouTube on my PC; I realize that many items of high definition. You can even change the resolution of the movies. However at what time I come across YouTube on my 42pfl7665H, I don't comprise this HD quality. Why not? This is a FHD TV. I am in love with to perceive YouTube videos in HD quality on top of my TV. How I can change my setting of TV to accomplish this? Does anyone have any idea about it?

Re: How to view HD YouTube videos on internet TV

I have the same occurrence. I feel it is associated to Net TV. At what time you look at the service of Daily Motion in Net TV, no HD movies / clips accessible, is showing admirable quality. It is even better than conventional TV broadcasts (I have analog cable only). When I was watching movies in HD, playback is stopped and is regularly talk regarding buffering. My TV is linked wireless; Wi-Fi signal was extremely weak, for the reason that our wireless router is mounted in the room. I connected the cable TV and now it does not happen anymore.

I would akin to the option of quality in Net TV also, as in usual YouTube. They possibly will also other videos on common home pages cannot play AC? In addition Flash player updates, etc cannot be completed. I am conscious that the Opera browser is incomplete; however since we comprise a HDTV to every person intends to watch the videos and sound a website of all. This is what I can say about it. I hope this will clear your doubt.

The Internet browser is still too slow and boring. You absolutely need a keyboard and mouse to operate. This is a first step for Philips in the right direction, but the operation around the world expect from a PC the same comfort and speed of a usual PC or laptop. The simply solution I perceive is to have a notebook to the side and connected via HDMI to the HDTV really great! Everything else starts to bore after a while and I will not use the NET television more.

The YouTube application have the quality settings to allow playback of high definition. For at the moment I'm disappointed to have: Philips Net TV HDTV I cannot watch HD videos I'm seeing at the moment on my laptop. I hope that someone from Philips is at this time working on this issue. I would love to hear comments from Philips are the software update release dates for this noticeable function. If anyone get any information about it then please share it here.

To view HD content requires a fast connection to play without interruption. I hope the enhancement Philips Net TV YouTube to play all HD content in HD. I wish I had a YouTube application used for Net TV. In addition the interface is able to be improved. I wonder where we are able to position these ideas into production. So if I get any information about it then I will post back here. I am sure they will take this under consideration.

Did you hook up your PC through an HDMI cable to the TV? I have attempted to utilize Cat 6 cable subsequent to several attempts through wireless technology. It utilizes only in favor of "HD - NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory" a standard content of TVersity. In succession I added a number of additional places, however none of them function. So I am out of ideas now. If anyone shows me correct way to perform it then please share your views.