Thread: Semi-transparent Grey Horizontal Lines in Samsung LCD SA350.

Semi-transparent Grey Horizontal Lines in Samsung LCD SA350.

Hi guys, it’s my first post related to this topic. I have a purchased Samsung LCD. It’s made my requirement which I want I LCD. But a long week ago I found that some things new to this things . When I have connected it with the PC I found that it has the semi-transparent horizontal lines on my display. They even more visible in white Color . These really bad for me. Even though I have a full High- definations resolutions, its occur. Have any solutions or suggestions most welcome.

Re: Semi-transparent Grey Horizontal Lines in Samsung LCD SA350.

I could suggest you go and try for the vendors and try to sort out the things .I would also suggest ,If its un worth full then try some other source like a HDMI connected Blu Ray player. My friends have the same problems while taking to the vendors he suggested that look for the Blu Ray player .and the things is that that really works out .and it has never such kind of problems then before. This might really works out.try for it.

Hi guys , I just want to ask is it really works on your friends LCD even has the same problems but didn’t sort out till. The difference I only see that the instead of desktop I have connected to my notebooks. I even tried with two notebooks. The Mac Book Pro which I have and Dell Notebook running Windows 7 which my friends have. After connecting to the HDMI 1.3 cable I didn’t finds its working. Any ideas anyone?The early suggestions or the solutions are most welcome.Thank you

I could suggest you to log to the Samsung chat support. Give the complete descriptions of your problems. The online support provides the better solutions try to be at home while is online. Provide the complete information’s which are required. may the technical support really works out for you. My friends have too problems like that but was solved through this things. May this works for you also. Keep a hand on it. And attempt a try.

The problems looks more complicated rather than it look like. I would go through the HDMI sources. If these things are done on all HDMI sources, then I would say it’s a defect. The things that people should use to think before buy is that use of resources. Try to find the best match if possible. Gain information’s over internet about the product and the HDMI sources could be the problems from my side.If possible try to give feedback might useful for the others.

I sort out the things in different ways. I would suggest you to go for the plug-and-play option in the Setup menu. This will reset your T.V, along with your the picture and audio settings and also gives you a fresh start with the things, if then also the problems remain try to find out the Samsung official site or contact the services center for the betterment. Might this will help you out for the problems. Thank you.