Thread: Error message while connecting to Net TV

Error message while connecting to Net TV

I have bought a TV today. Joined to the home lattice without any situations, but cannot join to NET TV. And then it is getting a Standard inform 'Philips server not found. Attempt again later." We've reset the router and attempted joining the TV into the post of requisitions for the router, but nothing's working. Router is Linksys and our virtual world hails from Telenet link. Does anybody have any supportive suggestions?

Re: Error message while connecting to Net TV

The “Philips server not found” failure is shown by the TV on the grounds that it cannot range the Net TV entry. Most exceptionally this is created by a firewall setting in your router (or Modem). The firewall setting tries not to permit the TV to have unhindered access to the open online world. Weigh firewall settings in your router; conquer the firewall to see if the TV can unite. Design the IP location of your TV in the router to pass openly. Port 80 and port 443 should be approachable for the TV.

Put your TV to a typical channel, than press 123654 on the remote control. You see the Customer Service Menu (CSM). Check here depending on if it shows the sort number of your TV and the serial number. Without this insight it should not be permitted to get access. Press the down catch twice and recognize the MAC locations of your TV.

When joined wired, Net TV is associating and you just see the stacking symbol (running balls), separate the IP–cable among TV and Router, unequivocally for a moment. That may actually trigger the TV to stack the Net TV homepage. When you turn "on" the TV, make a point not to enter Net TV promptly. Let the TV perform its boot arrangement first and access Net TV following one moment.

In the Menu of the TV is an alternative “Clear Net TV memory”. (Note: in the introductory programming in your TV this alternative is stowed away under the alternative bind on your remote control, not receptive when you can’t access Net TV). When open, attempt this. Check if there is late product good to go for your TV. You need to run over to the Philips destination and hunt down your sort number.

In the event that it still makes a point not to work, report the Ethernet MAC location (from menu CSM3) in addition to your contact parts, TV–type and product form to nettv.support@philips.com. We will check provided that we are able to see you uniting. Likewise let us know when you succeeded in working toward getting connected.

Today telephone underpin told me to re-fix stations to alter the zapping dark screen situation that I began to have following most cutting edge product upgrade and now I'm not equipped to join to Net TV anymore. I purchased my Net-TV final Thursday and might not get Net-TV working.