Thread: Unable to play arte +7 on Philips tv

Unable to play arte +7 on Philips tv

Hey, guys , I have just brought an arte + 7 services for viewing it on my Philips Tv that I previously had, but somehow I just cannot play the any video or anything that is related to arte for more than a few seconds … ( speaking more accurately it just play for some 8 minutes . when ever , I try to play this , IT play the video for a movement and then it follows with an error . any helps appreciated.

Re: Unable to play arte +7 on Philips tv

I have been having to same problem with my Netflix and I guess that it is more over same , so I though of commenting here , so that my suggestion might help you out to clear the problem that you are having . I have tried using an multitude of clips and videos that are basically offered by the Netflix ( in your case ARTE +7) and then helped me solve my problem ,If this still does not solves your problem then you might consider calling the Mediathek library .

Hey , I have just tried that and I need to say that this did not worked for me , I have been trying to get this out but I just could play any video pr view any channel above 9 minutes . as after that I pop up with an error .please help me out , I have been having this problem with my Philips 32PFL8605/12 so please tell me that if some one else is having the same problem as I have just ordered this Tv and my TV is still in warranty .

Hey, I having been using this services since a long time with an Philips TV but I have never recorded the problem that you are facing .I guess that you problem more over seam’s to be related to the firmware that you are using on your TV it seems that the firmware that you are using on your tv is quite old and that is causing you some problem with the streaming for the video so just upgrade it to the latest version .

Did you check the SAT 1 cable that is there I think that it is moreover an application that might have gone wrong. I was previously having the same issue and then after searching high and low on the internet for a solution for fixing this issue I found out that it was moreover linked to the SAT 1 . so I guess that you should ensure that and then check that again .

I guess that it all depends on the regions that you are staying, as I have been a frequent traveler and I carry an use the service in every country I visit . And I have found that the ARTE + 7 services is moreover been linked to the country that they are used in , and this is also affected by the network speed that on usually get while he is using this , so I suggest you to ensure that you country is included in it .

Fixed the issue..it was caused dues to low bandwidth .. I also called the customer serive and they told me that they are looking for that problem , so I think that mine problem is soon got to be solved , any ways thanks for all the help that you have given to me , I am greatly appreciate the replies that you have given , as of them did helped me to understand my problem in am better way.